Monday 5 March 2012

Is size(ing) important?

Today I start something new - an occasional paid-for blog entry on the Wizard Jeans site. You might recall I blogged about the jeans towards Christmas - we got talking and they've asked me to submit a few entries.

There will be nothing biased in this, the entries will be on similar subjects to the normal blogs here and there will be no sneaky product placement - but I'll be giving you the first paragraph here, the rest will appear on the Wizard blog.

So, entry 1: Is size important?


Today I am in a good mood because I am down to a size 14. Granted I am of the male of the species and therefore shouldn’t be, but I’d almost bet someone, somewhere would make a size 14 that fits.

The reason is simple: sizes are FULL BLOG ENTRY ON WIZARD JEANS SITE, CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!