Monday 13 August 2012

More summer scents: Terre d'Hermes

As I've mentioned a few times I've done a bit of business travel later. This has given me the chance to try a fair few scents passing through the Duty Free shop and I have to say most of this year's crop are overspiced and obersweetened.

There are exceptions. I've mentioned Jo Malone stuff before now. Another firm favourite is Terre D'Hermes - citrussy but with a bit of woody depth, and less in-you-face than a previous Hermes I'd enjoyed, Vert (later renamed Orange Vert).

£57ish in Duty Free or £75 on the High Street for a fairly modest bottle means this isn't an impulse buy. But it's very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!