Thursday 21 April 2011

Win a tailored suit

Just a quickie today. A Suit That Fits is running a competition so you can win a tailored suit from them.

The link I've put up is a sponsored one (please click generously, I get loyalty points) - but if you scour the site and find the pic of the guy holding the Easter Egg, and then tell them the URL on this entry form (which also signs you up to their newsletter), they'll tailor you a suit free of charge.

They won't be expensive suits - I've had a few made and never paid over £400, which for a tailored fit I find unbelievable.

There it is. Free tailoring. Nothing to do with me, I'm just telling you.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!