Sunday 17 April 2011

David Mitchell is turning...

Only time for a quick link here. Comedian David Mitchell is in the Observer today on fine form, on men's cosmetics - I recommend a read:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/apr/17/david-mitchell-men-beauty-products

Whilst on the subject of other reading matter (the great thing about writing for nothing for your own blog is that you don't have to worry about recommending the competition, it really makes no difference to me if you read their stuff too) I suggest everyone has a look at the Grooming Guru - an excellent blog, as is The Chap Blog.

OK, back to my Sunday - have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!