Friday 23 September 2011

Video: getting a barber-type shave


I've just had my attention drawn to this guy who does videos on shaving. He goes by the name of Mantic 59, he has a whole series of shaving videos on YouTube and you can follow him on Twitter as well by clicking here.

The video above is on preparing for a shave as your barber would prepare you and the advice is absolutely sound. You'll get a closer shave and he's not urging you to spend a fortune either (says the man who's just treated himself to a new Muller badger hair shaving brush).

If you're a wet shaver like me try giving it a go - I'd be pleased to hear how you get on.

I should of course credit Will King from King of Shaves on Twitter for pointing me in his direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!