Tuesday 27 September 2011

Why I like The Valet barber/grooming

I'd forgotten doing this video, as it happens on my birthday in April. The guys at The Valet wanted something for their social media channel so of course I agreed. In some ways it sums up a bit about why I write this blog, so I'm presenting it to any readers who might be interested.

I'm quite well disposed to them at the moment since the makeup woman at the BBC on Sunday said my hair was looking very good indeed - OK, that's vanity, I know, but it's always nice to hear and that was Mags from The Valet who did that, that was.

In this clip my hair's been done by George.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!