Monday 23 January 2012

Win tickets to Woman In Black premiere

Those of you with kids, come to the front. Those without, I suspect most readers are a little senior for this. However...

Daniel Radcliffe's new movie, Woman In Black, premieres tomorrow and there's a chance you can win tickets, sit with the stars including Radcliffe and Ciaran Hinds. I'm not running the competition (get you into a premiere? I only wish I could...), it's from the PRs promoting the movie.

This being a style blog there is an inevitable dressing-up bit to what you have to do. It's simple, although the chances of winning are low. You turn up to the premiere - which is at the Royal Festival Hall - dressed as your interpretation of the Woman In Black. If you're very lucky you'll get chosen to go into a VIP fan area of the red carpet.

Then the best dressed entrant is given a pair of tickets to the premiere and will be invited in. It really is as simple as that.

Good luck - and if you're lucky enough to win, or send one of the kids along and they win, please tell LifeOver35 all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!