Saturday 28 April 2012

Scooped 'em again!

Downloaders of The Times' iPad edition - an excellent app, I'm not doubting that - will have spotted that once again the men's style page has been omitted. I'll be monitoring this, presumably it's what they do all the time.

No matter - one of today's high spots is a very brief look at Style Pilot - a brand new men's website which allows you to mould your clothing choices according to your body type and colouring.

I say brand new - the Times clearly believes this to be the case; just as I covered the Smithfield Case before them, I also got in with the Style Pilot site earlier with this post.

Last week Smithfield, this week Style Pilot. If they write about Herring Shoes next week I'll stop assuming this is a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!