Monday 30 July 2012

Another blog: Grey Fox

Nice to see another blog in the middle-aged men's arena - Grey Fox (click here to see it) had some useful profile in Saturday's Times.

He's been going a year less than this one but has achieved an impressive following. The writing is very good indeed; he's more inclined than I am to look at role models and pictures from other people's websites with commentary - there's a good piece on there about explorers as role models for certain looks.

Personally I've always been a little nervous about people's copyright - not saying for a moment GF isn't checking this, just that I don't have the time to do so. Which is why you tend to get either Creative Commons stuff from Flickr or PR supplied shots on this blog.

If you enjoy this blog, particularly the style elements, then Grey Fox comes highly recommended by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!