Friday 13 July 2012

Batman ticket offer with pants

Flickr: Patrick Mize
Just a quickie today. I've been mailed by the people at BRANDID about an offer they're running and closing today. Basically it's a service for blokes with regular deliveries of underwear, socks, shirts - there are various levels, you can find out about that for yourself.

So they're organising a blokey outing to see the new Batman film one week from today (20th). I won't be going but it might be fun - and of course you can get a discount on a ticket if you sign up to one of their clothing delivery plans.

I have no vested interest, they're not advertising or offering me commission in any way. It's happening in Bethnal Green. If you're interested, and it could be a load of fun, here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!