Monday 16 July 2012

Stand-up for England

Ok, just time for a quichie today, following up on my piece on what to wear as a stand-up comedian a couple of weeks ago. Here's a pic of the pub where I performed, Dirty Dick's.

It went well. The professionals were extremely good and none of we beginners actually died on stage, which was nice. I admit I forgot most of my act a short way in buy pulled it around again.

I'll be doing it again, not in a suit of I can help it - it's just too formal. But 10 September I'll be there again attempting to make people laugh for 5 mins. Entry is a fiver. Last Moday was a belter of an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!